Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tag!

I've been tagged by Amanda from Household Six last night.

6 Things I Value:

1. My faith

2. My family

3. My friends

4. My church family

5. A place to live

6. Our country and the freedoms it provides for us


6 Things I Support:

1. Our President (I support him. It doesn't say I have to like him).

2. Our Military

3. March of Dimes

4. Breast Cancer Research

5. Our Schools

6. Letting kids be kids, and not scheduling their every waking minute each day. <---- Amen to that, Amanda!


6 Things I Do Not Support:

1. Racism

2. Terrorism - in any form

3. Child Abuse

4. Hypocrites

5. The Biased Media <-- That one, too!

6. Drinking and Driving



6 People I Tag

I would love to know these things about the following bloggers so hopefully they will play along (if they want to) and then let me know when they have posted so I can come read.

1. KJ from Kreative Junkie
2. Shaunna from Simply Shaunna
Christine from Meyer Moments
4. Jim from Jim's Daily Social Observations <-- I know you're super busy and don't visit my blog so I understand if you can't get it it. . . working in Iraq is a little bit time consuming.
5. Kim from Stamp-A-Rama
6. Crystal from That's What I Said

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for playing along, Rose! You have a lot of good answers too. It's hard to choose just 6.