Saturday, November 15, 2008

New LOs

I have been so busy lately with actual "life" that I haven't had much time to scrap.  I'm working on my dear friend, Jamie's, wedding video.  It is taking quite a bit of time to edit, but I think it's going to be a wonderful memory that I was able to help preserve.  I love the editing software I am using.  It's pretty amazing.  But here I sit, bleary eyed, trying to get this post made. 

Don't get me wrong, I have been able to get some scrapping done, but outside of that, I've been doing lots around the house (did I mention I cleaned it a million times this week and you still can't tell).  I also made a Baby Shower gift for my dear friend, Molly, made a couple cards, and played with my kids, not to mention kept a girlfriend's little girl so she could get some Christmas shopping taken care of and volunteered up at Hannah's school. 

Thursday I did stay home from work with Cayden since he came down with croup again.  Poor baby boy.  He's been pretty miserable, and his cough is sounding worse (without the barking), but the pediatrician's nurse told me to just keep doing what we're doing and if he's still bad on Monday to call and bring him into the office.  We'll see what happens.

Okay, onto the LOs:

kite

Created using Autumn Time by Claudi Designs.

halloween2008

Created using the Elemental Scraps October Kit, Tricker's Treat.

babymine

Created using Ellie the Elephant by Julie Cohen

twomonkeys

Created using Charlie the Cheeky Monkey by Julie Cohen

pants

Created using Ellie the Elephant by Julie Cohen

No comments: