Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kindergarten Layouts

I cannot believe that there are only 8 weeks of school left.  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself or my children, but I do know that Hannah has had a great year!  And I'm thankful that I've been able to scrap her Kindergarten year.  As a parent, I promised myself to make the best effort to attend all important events/activities at Hannah's school.  And I've been able to do so (it's such a blessing).  The only big event I've missed is the Valentine's Party, but Hannah understood, and Ms. A got some great pictures of the day that I am able to scrap.  This week, I've been working on her Kindergarten Scrapbook.  I'm very pleased with the results thus far.  I've already completed some of the layouts but these are the most recent ones I've made.

 

These two LOs were created with Lliella Designs' kit, Chinese New Year (available at Funky Playground Designs).

cny1 cny2

This has got to be one of my favorite LOs at the moment.  Photos from Groundhog's Day.  Thanks to Ms. A for taking the pictures. Who knew they'd do something THIS CUTE?  Anyway, the kit I used was Garden Fresh also by Lliella Designs. 

groundhogs

This LO was created with Sherri Tierney's awesome kit, Get Your Groove On.  It's an oldie, but a goodie!!  These are photos from Math and Science Night at school.

mathnight

And this LO was created using a QP from Backyard Bugs by Karla Marano (Glitter by Flergs). These are photos from the Science Fair - Hannah's class got 2nd place in the Kindergarten Category.

sciencefair 

And lastly, my April Desktop, which is just GORGEOUS!  Kit is Flairy Floss by Flergs as part of the BYOC at The-Lilypad.com

april

I almost forgot about the wedding LOs I made from James and Jennifer's wedding.  I used Art from the Heart by Sherri Tierney.  GORGEOUS kit, PERFECT for these photos!

jameswedding jameswedding2

And some LOs from Spring Break using Pamela Donnis's Picture This! and Rise and Shine elements.

springbreak  springbreak1

1 comment:

KJ said...

I love the LO from groundhogs day - specially the shadow pic!