Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lots of Layouts

I've been working getting Cayden's Spring Program video edited and creating end of year scrapbooks.  Here are the layouts I've created in the last month.  The best part of this all was the trip I took to PA to visit my grandparents and extended family.  I had LOTS of free time to work on the end of year scrapbooks!  I don't have time right now to list all credits, but I will, I promise.

In the meantime, these layouts were created with products by Misty Cato, Sherri Tierney, Lliella Designs, & Flergs.

100thday dance2 friendpage mileseaster

christmasprogram2 christmasprogram1 

zooman  zoo 

 Christmas2 Christmas1

  Vparty1  Vparty2

 easterhunt1 easter2a

PumpkinPatchCayden  PumpkinPatch2daughterbest-friends

capture  tender

 

friendsb rainbowsawardceremony

No comments: