Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Layouts from my CT

So I haven't been the best designer when it comes to anything right now. We're so busy with our personal life of unpacking and fixing up our home that computer time is so limited right now. But my CT has been hard at work. I'd like to announce my new Creative Team
Please join me in welcoming two wonderful ladies to my CT and of course say hello to my very talented and devoted "senior" member, Amanda :)


And of course, they have been hard at work. Check out these LOs:

Patricia used one of my templates for this LO. Click here for more credits.

And she used my Swell News Kit for this LO (which is just beautiful)

Clara Sue created this LO:
This one was created using my Not Sew Spooky Pumpkins kit.

Amanda used one of my templates for this LO. For credits click here

BUT Amanda has been working hard on some Quickpages using my Swell News kit. They are awesome!! I cannot wait to share them with you.







No comments: