Friday, November 2, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking Day

is TOMORROW!





And I am having a huge sale in each of my stores. My stores will be 50% off ALL DAY LONG!!! and. . . you will receive a free grab bag (that is my newest kit) with the purchase of ANYTHING in my store. Can you believe it??????? This kit is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!






Anyway, it's a surprise, which will be revealed on Sunday morning, but if you spend a little in my stores, you will get it for free!!!!





I'm also hosting several template challenges (same template, different prizes) at my stores and at DigiScrapWiki. Lots of fun. . be sure to check everything out. Here's a preview of the template:



And here's my LO using it. This LO was created with Here's my LO with the template. This LO was created with Autumn Abundance by Karla Marano. It is available at Divine Digital. Photos are by Ken McIntyre Photography.Now if you want to use the template, you must go to my challenge sites to get the link for it. Digital Scrap Wiki
Buzy Bee Scrapper

Each place has a different prize :) :) :) so go and play along!!! What a great day for scrappin'









No comments: