Friday, November 23, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY ADS and a Few LOS

Okay. . . the ladies that I am on CTs for are having some FABULOUS sales this weekend.

CanDesigns sells exclusively at Stone Accents Studios. It is a very elegant Scrapbook and Heritage site. If you haven't been over there, check it out. Here is my most recent layout using one of Candee's famous kits. This one is just perfect for the guys in your life.


I created this LO for the Sketch Challenge at BBSD. This LO is dedicated to my wonderful hubby and best friend. Journaling Reads: There have been days when I do not express to you how much I admire and depend on you. Many times you come home at the end of the day, and instead of greeting you with a kiss and a hug, I "throw" our children at you and head for some peace and quiet. And not once, have you even complained to me that I don't appreciate all the hard work you do so that our family can be what we are today. You are exceptional when it comes to being a husband. You put up with a lot of my craziness and crankiness. You help me around the house and with the children, something that many of my friends admire. You have never told me that taking care of the house and our family is my job. And you always find little things to make me feel better when I am worn out. Thank you for being the man you are. I thank the LORD every day for blessing my life with your presence. I love you.



Now, Karla, is also having a smokin' deal at her store, Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. Looking for a bargain this holiday season? Looking for great kits to use to make holiday gifts? Then I have a sale for you! Nearly every item at KKD is 75% off this weekend. Everything is on sale. I'm also running a Buy The Store promotion now through November 27. You can purchase everything at KKDfor just $20.00! That's $260.00 worth of product for just $20! New products included!!

This LO was created using Karla's Gianni's Tractor Kit which is on sale for $.99 RIGHT NOW!!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Rose, all of them!!! And thanks of course ;)