Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wild Wednesday Freebies and SZ CT Call

Okay, since I'm so proud that we've nearly completed the rennovations to our guest bathroom (see my family blog for more of those details), I am sharing two freebie templates with you. The first template is a Christmas Card (from my soon to be in stores Christmas Card Template Collection) and the second is a sample from my soon to be in stores Mega Pack #2. I LOVE this template. It is soooo cute. . . even though it's a Christmas Sketch.


This LO was created with one of my Christmas Kits, Christmas Joy.

And a LO using it:
This LO was created the SFS Element Team December Kit, Holiday Wishes. I just LOVE this kit and think this sketch is soooo adorable and very unique. I love how the little pictures are like ornaments on the tree!

To pick up these templates, click here

And finally, I have made this adorable LO for two different challenges. The first challenge is the Template Challenge at Stone Access Studios. And the Inspirations Challenge at K-JOI Studios. I used Karla Marano's Autumn Abundance Kit for this LO! It's GORGEOUS!



And now, the designers at Scrapper's Zone are looking for a store-wide CT. Please read the ad below and email us if you are interested in applying:


No comments: