Saturday, May 17, 2008

In Search Of. . . Creative Team Call

ctcall

In Search Of. . .

Creative Team Call for RoseMcDigital Designs

Calling all digital scrappers.  Do you like free stuff?
Do you like to work with templates? 
Would you be interested in receiving kits and templates
for free in return for promoting my products through the
layouts you create using my designs?
I am looking for 2two or three enthusiastic scrappers to
work with my designs. 
No monthly requirements. 
Kit//Product Requirements:
      1-2 Layouts per kit or product download
     Post layouts at DST and two of my stores and your
blog.
     Promote my sales at DST and on your blogs
     Sport my Creative Team Blinkie!

Apply to rosemc99@gmail.com.  Please send me a link to your favorite gallery and blog.

Applications due by Friday, May 23rd

No comments: