Thursday, May 22, 2008

LO Mania

I know I've posted this LO before, but I'm so proud of it. And it actually made the Gallery Standouts at DST, which was a first for me. I have to brag on myself a little.

waterslide

I'm busy finishing the PreK Scrapbook. Of course, it turns out that I somehow misplaced some files of the actual print LOs so I'm busy remaking a ton of them from the Web Size. It's okay because I'm enjoying reliving the memories, but I feel so behind and want to be done before the 30th so I can order books from Winkflash.

Here are a few LOs using photos that Uncle Kenny took.

boy

loveguy

rodeo1 rodeo2

Visit my DST Gallery for full credits on all LOs

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Love your layout's Rose. :-)

AND, I've tagged you! See my blog for the rules: http://abyscraps.wordpress.com