Saturday, September 15, 2007

CT Call Extended & NEW PRODUCTS

My CT Call has been extended for an additional week. I am still looking for 2-3 more scrappers who are willing to work with my designs. Please let me know if you are interested!
I have just released 3 new products in my SZ Store. Two brush sets and an Embellishment Set.

Below you will find two different Fruit of the Spirit Brush Sets. I like to call them stamps. I'm a stampin' gal at heart. Digital Scrapping has cut my scrap time by nearly 75%, but I still love to get out my inks and stamp away. So, I came up with these cute brushes to help me at least "feel" like I'm stampin in my scrapbooks. There are two sets. One is more universal than the other, giving you a lot of room for playing with the stamps and using them multiple times.





I have also created Ticket Time, an embellishment kit that was inspired by a comment on my "I AM Four" layout where I created a ticket as a journaling tool. After getting some ideas throw at me from my sister-in-law (thanks, Stephanie!), I came up with the little pack below.


And finally, here's my lately LO using a template I created!

Credits for this go to lots of people ~ Papers are Summer Fun by Sarah-Design, Elements come from Peppermint Creatives, Jan Cantrill, SeAscrAps, DST, Volente Beach WebSite, Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs, Beth Kern, Traci Thompson, BuzyBee Scrapper

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Rose! Just posted below you on the blog train! I'm seeing you all over the place lately, Karla's CT, and at Just For The Scrap of It, too! Good luck on your call. I love the brushes! I call them stamps, too.

SarahB said...

Good luck with your CT call! Love those tickets for journaling--great idea!

Kelly said...

Good luck with your call!!

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Good luck on your CT call! Those tickets are really cool :)

Petra said...

Great call and good luck!!
Love those brushes :)
Have a great sunday! Hugs!

Unknown said...

How about one more good luck sent your way... Awesome templates. Thank you.

Lindsaymarie84 said...

Thank you for the templates!