Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Kit and New Store

Hi everyone! I have a new kit for sale at Scrappers Zone. It's called Granny's Basket.


A kit created in loving memory of Granny McIntyre. Granny was always in search of new ideas for creating adorable crafts. This kit is a "basket" full of her favorite things from ribbons to puckers to plastic canvas. In this kit you will receive: 8 Bright Bold Papers, One 12X12 Plastic Canvas Background, 1 Plastic Canvas Mat, 7 Plastic Canvas Flowers and 1 Leaf, 9 Pieces of bright bold mesh, 8 matching eyelets, round brads, heart brads, ribbons. This is the perfect kit for any fun layout!!


And since, they've put up their Design Team Page and MY picture is on it (along with some other great designers), I'm going to announce that I will soon be selling my designs at Busy Bee Scrapper. We are a brand new digiscrap site. I'm so excited. The Design Team is amazing. The Creative Team is awesome as well!

That's about it. I'm getting ready to announce my personal CT. I'm still taking Applications until September 14th. Apply while you can!!!

Geez. . . I almost completely forgot. I'm entered into the "So You Think You Can Design" Contest at Just for the Scrap of It! I'm SOOOO excited about this. If this is meant to be, then things will go well. Wish me luck. The contest begins on October 1st!

1 comment:

The Mini Mum said...

Thats a very cute kit!
Good luck with the comp :o)