Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lots of Stuff

My Swell News Add On is officially on sale in my store. It is a steal at $4.50!!






I am working on an add on of just the Monthly due date Word Art. There are 13 of them in all (two for July). I just need to get all my ducks in a row before I can upload them to the store.





And Scrappers Zone is offering this amazing Mega Kit with contributions from many of our designers, including me. I've created 2 templates and 16 Quick Pages (2 from each almost all contributors kits). The kit is so beautiful, and there are so many different types of styles being offered within it. Here is a preview of the awesome kit, Equinox:

It's on sale this month only for 20% off the regular price. You can get the entire Mega Kit and QP Album for $11.99. Or you can purchase each part separately at $9.99 for the Mega Kit and $3.99 for the QP Album. Again, these are incredible prices, so get them while they are on sale!!!







No comments: