Friday, September 21, 2007

It's HERE ~ Kids in the Kitchen

Is FINALLY finished and for sale at my SZ store. I'm working on getting it up at K Joi Studios and BBSD.
Here's a Preview of the kit:
And as a gift to you all, my complete SZ store is 30% off!!! I'm having my first sale!!!! But it's only for this weekend so shop a sale while you can!!! Here are two LOs I did with my latest kit and two of my templates that are availble through this evening for FREE a couple of blog entries down. They turned out pretty cute!!! And as promised, here are some amazing LOs from my awesome and talented CT!!

Two from Amanda. She used my Sew Sporty Kit. I LOVE how it looks in a LO!!! View credits here

And two from Tanyia, who used Hannah's BackPack! I was a little nervous about these colors together, but they look great!! View credits here.

And one from my Guest CT, my sister-in-law, Stephanie, who doesn't know it, but she's on my CT. LOL ;) She did this LO of my nephew and it looks FABULOUS printed out!!! Check out her blog. . she's a Template Queen, too!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kits are SOOO cute!!