Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just a few LOs

So the Live Oak here in Austin is in full bloom.  And what does that mean?  It means that I feel like I am dying.  I cannot breathe. . . my eyes are itchy and watery. . .I'm not sleeping well. . . I'm cranky. . . and the kids are cranky.  So what have I done over the past few days???  Spent tons of time outside in the wonderful fresh air.  Ugh.  Between the zoo, the strawberry patch, and the fresh cut grass (and yes, I cut it because it was getting high [and I've learned that cutting the grass is great exercise, but terrible for one who is allergic to it . . . um, hello???] ).  Stephen got on me for that one.  And then, I'm just feeling pretty lousy this afternoon only to learn that my mom thinks I might have a fever. 

You're probably wondering why I'm still up, and although my eyelids are getting heavy, I did fall asleep around 6:30 pm and slept until about 8 pm.

I have gotten a couple LOs done though to help fulfill my CT Requirements.  Only about a million more to go, but that's okay, I've got lots of new photos to scrap!  Remember to click on the LO for credits.

Here's a recent one from our trip to the Strawberry Patch. 

berry1

This one is from Klara's birthday party.

cake-copy

And here are a couple from Easter

easter1

easter2 

easter2008a

easterdress

smile

No comments: