Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh Wow!

I read about Stephanie using a new program to post on her blog so I asked her about it.  I'm completely amazed at how easy this is.  For those who don't know about it, Windows Live Writer is a blogger assistant (I don't know if that's it's official title, but that's what I'm calling it). 

I thought I would share some LOs with you.  Yesterday, my family took a trip to the zoo, and on the drive down to San Antonio, I did some digital scrappin'.  My first experience with taking the laptop on a trip.  It was really nice to have something other than sleep on the way down there.  Of course, the glare on my screen was a little much, but I was able to work around it.

I created two Bubble LOs using photos from the other afternoon.  For credits, click on the LO.

bubbles

bubbles2

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh how cute!!! Nick's got to figure out if the laptop he's got will work with my scrapping stuff, so I can play while we're in Florida. We leave next Friday. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJ said...

Very nice! hope you had fun at the zoo!