Monday, July 28, 2008

Marathon Scrappin'

First and foremost - I have three entries in my Brag Book Template Challenge Layout Contest.  Here are the three entries.  Remember to click on each LO for full credits.

Brothers2000_500_x_333_

HappyBirthdayDad

Kirsten-fairy-BBpage_thumb[7]

And this was a very hard decision for me!!!  I love all three of these LOs equally so I had my DD pick the LO that she liked best.  And she chose the "pink" layout!!  So, Digi Dandy Designs, you have won my Brag Book Collection #3!  Be on the lookout for an email or PM from me.  Actually, I need you to send me an email (rosemc99ATgmailDOTcom).

As for the other participants, you will once again receive a 35% off coupon!!! :)

And be on the lookout for more Layout Contests!!!

And now for my latest scrapbook layouts:

30 boy2

 grandmarebacuriosity

darby5a  magic

 waterslide2tyler

splashjoy  sweetberryfarms summer

friends3  hannahdive

seaworld cherish

 limbomoments

ryan play2

promises  quiet

shine  cvbs

rain helen

august2 august

 

 

1 comment:

Kathi B said...

All of your layouts are awesome. I especially like the one with 30 things about you.

I am super stoked to get the brag book templates. Who knew your daughter would be picking the winner. What little girl doesn't like pink. :)