Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Template Freebie

Hi everyone!  I'm hosting the template challenge at several digiscrappin' site!  Here is the template everyone is working with

I've created two LOs using this template.  They are both very similar in style because the one that features Hannah, Hannah actually helped me pick out all the papers and things on it.  The kit I chose to work with is Summer Stroll by Paula Phillips.  It is the perfect summery, girly kit. 

    

So where is this template??  You can play along and receive prizes for playing at the following sites:

Scrappin' Freestyle

Scrapper's Zone 

KJOI Studios

Groovy Scraps

And if you're just a freebie hunter, looking for the template freebie, I suppose I can share it with you.  It will only be up for a week as this is a template that will be a part of that wonderful Template Pack that will be in stores as soon as I can breathe through both nostrils again.  LOL.  Happy Scrappin'!

Template

No comments: