Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Brag Book Collection

I've got a new Brag Book Template Collection out in my stores!!  It's a collection of 18 very awesome templates.  This time, however, I've created them in both 5x7 and 4x6 PSD format.  And because I love y'all sooo much, and I've decided that I am loving having fun LO contests, I'm giving away another template for you to create a LO with. . . and next week, I will choose from the LOs and give away the entire Brag Book Template Collection 3.

So, here's the template you get to work with.  Pretty fun, huh?  Very simple, but it's going to make some amazing LOs!!  Click on the image for the freebie link.

RMcDD_BB3_17

And here's the preview to the new collection, which is on sale at 50% off all three of my stores - KJOI Studios, Scrapper's Zone, and Groovy Scraps

RMcDD_BB3

 

 

And just because,  I went ahead and put all my templates on sale (excluding my Christmas Card templates).  And starting tomorrow, all of my products will be on sale for 60% off at Scrapper's Zone, so why not go and shop 'til you drop. 

7 comments:

Carey said...

Thanks for the great template!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) ty for another fun template & challenge!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) this template was fun too! love the 4x6 size!!!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?
photo=382830&ppuser=3453

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

ha ha forgot to leave the link in the other comment! Anyway, I used the template to scrap a picture of my dad as he walked into his 70th Surprise Birthday Party. Thanks for the template!
http://www.colorlinedesign.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6471&ppuser=745

Kathi B said...

Thanks for another great template. I am having so much fun with these. You can find my creations here: http://digidandydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/07/brag-book-challenge.html