Friday, July 18, 2008

My Layouts

I've been working my tale off this week on my CT commitments.  And I've been finding challenges to participate in as well.  It's been a good scrapping week for me.  The kids have had VBS in the evenings so I've been able to spend some me time doing what I love to do.

There is an awesome Collaboration Kit at ColorLineDesign this month.  You can receive this kit for free by participating in three of the challenges. 

These first two LOs are from Samantha's Birthday Party last weekend.  We had a lot of fun playing in the pool!  Even the adults acted like kiddos!

ron

  SUMMER1

 

This LO includes some photos from our Sea World trip last Monday.  We had a great time.  I'm busy working on more SW LOs as well.

 seaworld

This is a photo that Stephanie took of Sam at her party.  This kit is Summer Stroll by Paula Phillips Designs, also available at ColorLineDesign.  I love the fun colors in this kit!sam

Here's a LO from our picnic at the Lamberts.  I used Summer Stroll for this LO as well.

bbq

The newest CT that I have been asked to be a part of is Sherri Tierney.  I've been following her designs since 2006 and am honored to be a part of her team!!!  This LO was created with Always on My Mind

daddy

Another awesome kit of Sherri's is Freedom Rocks!  It's on sale at Elemental Scraps for 50% off!

I've been loving it!

Here's another LO from Sam's party.

superblaine

And one from the 4th of July

american

I created another page with photos of Miss Greta!  I used Lliella's retired kit, Cuddly Creatures. Isn't she the most adorable, beautiful baby girl you've seen since Hannah?  I think so.  This is my new little "niece" as her Opa told my Hannah, "You've got a new cousin!"

greta2

And of course, I'm a Traci Reed Addict.  She's another designer I've been following since 2006.  I lost her for a bit, but found her again and cannot get enough of her designs.  And although she's rejected me TWICE for her CT, I'm still a fan.. . . although a devastated one. LOL.

goingbananas 

That's all folks!  For now!!! :).

 

Don't forget, you've got until midnight tonight to post a LO using the freebie template and be eligible to win my latest Sketch Template Pack.

And if you're looking for a hot sale, there's a storewide sale at Scrapper's Zone starting Sunday and going through Saturday.  Most designers have put their products at 60% off :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You always get so many layouts done. How do you do it? I've scrapped 2 layouts in as many months. Love them all btw.

KJ said...

You've been busy making LOs! They're all so cute. I can't eve pick a fav! Great job.