Thursday, August 14, 2008

FOB2Y and Layouts

I've been busy scrapping in my free time.  Actually, I have no free time - which is insane.  But I do have some layouts that I have been working on during the past week.  It has just been crazy around here and is about to get crazier, I'm sure.  So, I have my Sweet Shop Blog entry and then some LOs to share. 

I took this quiz as suggested by Angela, and I'm not surprised with the results.  Although at times, I have a southern accent, I do believe I just sound like someone from all over.

 

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast
 

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
 
The Midland
 
The South
 
The Inland North
 
Boston
 
The West
 
North Central
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

 

And now on to the LOs

This LO was created with Karla Marano's kit, Bundle of Boy.  I just LOVE it!!

babyface

Here are a couple of LOs created with my new favorite kit. I totally love this Miami Pink by Kay Miller.

birthdaygirls

buildabear

And how about a couple sweet LOs using Claudi's Jen kit.  Don't you just love baby feet and pregnant bellies? 

feet

 greatexpectations

Here are a couple LOs using Build a Dream by Traci Reed. 

eyes kayaking1

Here are a few LOs using Sherri Tierney's, A Day at the Beach

gretatituswaterbabies 

And a couple just for fun

party1 backtoschool

thisisme

3 comments:

D said...

Lovin' the LOs! thanks for the inspiration!

Amanda said...

That's having no time to scrap? I'd hate to see all the layouts you'd post if you did have time LOL. I love the Birthday Girls LO! Hope you have a great weekend!

Liz said...

Hello Rose,
Thanks for visiting my Blog site. I know it took me a while to send a thank you note as blogger was blocked for some time in China.

If you like flowers I have some freebies out again.
Thanks again.
Liz