Sunday, August 31, 2008

LOs

I've found a little time to scrap during my busy week.  Scrapping has been my downtime and although it looks like I've been doing a lot, I really haven't (LOL).  I haven't been home much this week.  I really hope things start to slow down or I'm going to lose my mind.  I'm thankful that I'm a quick scrapper who loves to participate in challenges that help get my creative juices flowing.  And the kids have been in bed by 8 p.m. every evening so I've had lots of uninterrupted scrapping time. 

So here are my latest LOs for all to enjoy -

play3

five 

sept-desktop-1600x1200

33

dance1 

room

climbing_edited-1 

blueeyes

kindergarten1

sliding

sweetfeet

indulge

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Why do I always end up shopping or adding to my Kaboodle list after I see your layouts?