Friday, July 27, 2007

Time With Family




So several weeks ago, on one HOT Austin day (I know, they have been rare this summer), my little family went to Zilker Park. The kids played on the playground and Hannah fed the swans (or "ducks" as she calls them). Cayden was really into playing ont he playground. He thought he was as big as Hannah and tried to prove it to Mommy and Daddy. Here are some of my recent LOs. These are actually of just Cayden. I need to scrap my little boy, too.


Credits: Kit is Kids Camp by CanDesigns. Can be found here or here. The template is by KimLizzy.


Journaling reads: One Saturday afternoon in July, our family went to play at Zilker Park. You had a blast making new discoveries and spending some one on one time with Daddy.

Credits: Kids Camp by CanDesigns. Template by KimLizzy. Fonts used Lucida Handwriting.

Journaling: Lt. Circle ~ Here you are climbing up a stair ladder. Where'd you learn to do that?? Ctr. Circle ~ You love to swing - FASTER and HIGHER are the ways to go! Rt. Circle ~ This is where I draw the line. There is NO WAY you are climbing up that ladder. Main Image ~ You have become a little boy practically overnight. What happened to my baby



No comments: