Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Exciting News!


Well, it was a goal of mine to blog everday. That goal has been defeated. I'm lucky if I am able to blog once a week. This week may provide me with the opportunity to blog more than once since Hannah is off at Music and Movement Day Camp. The theme is Ocean Life. I guess if I was SuperMom, I'd take some time this week to get in there and take pictures. We'll just have to see about that one.

I have some exciting Digital Scrapbooking news. Last week, I was chosen to be on a Creative Team for CanDesigns. What exactly is a Creative Team(CT)? Well, it's a group of digiscrappers who create layouts for a designer with her products to help boost her sales. I've never been on a CT, but I am loving every minute of it. Now, if my Adobe PSE 5 would just arrive so I can start using it instead of Digital Image Pro (which is just fine, just not my favorite).

The upgraded computer is FANTASTIC. Everything is so much faster that I am so excited about creating more Layouts. Here are my first two for CanDesigns (which can be found at ScrappersZone or DigibyDesign.

Alright, here they are:


Both of these LOs were created with CanDesigns Kit "Sweet Summer Sorbet." I also used templates by KimLizzy.


So, the explanation behind the LOs? These pictures were taken about three weeks before Hannah's very first Dance Recital. She's going to be dancing to the song, "It's a Hard Knock Life," from the musical Annie. On this particular day, Ms. Brianna was introducing to the girls the basics of Tap. Hannah was the only one who brought tap shoes so she was asked to tap around the room to model for the class what tapping is all about. LOL

No comments: