Sunday, July 29, 2007

More Scrappin' News

Well, this has been a busy weekend for me. Saturday, I went to my very first Shoe Box Swap. It was FANTASTIC. I am so happy that Shelley invited me to attend. And actually, I was one of the hosts! :) Anyway, I made 20 amazing cards to send to people and got 5 hours away from my WHOLE FAMILY! Now, I love my family dearly, but having the opportunity to spend time with some of the most creative and nicest women in the entire world was so much fun. I cannot wait until my next swap!

I have been busy working on Scrapbook Layouts for the Creative Team that I'm a part ofand some layouts to catch me up with my children's lives. Of course, that is near impossible since I have only scrapped about 10 pages of Cayden in all. Here are some of my recent LOs.

Credits: Kit is Yesterday's Blush by CanDesigns. Tab from Holly Jolly by Jenna Robertson. Family Title is by Shalae Tippetts.

Credits: De La Lune QP by Kim Giarrusso


A series of pictures from DS's 1st Birthday Party in April. I'm far behind on scrapping this boy!!!Credits: Cathy's Birthday Bash Add On by Rebecca Lynn; Birthday Kit by Selana; Tape Elements from Party Pants by Miss Mint


And now for some exciting news. I have been chosen to be on Traci Thompson's Creative Team at Make It Scrappy. So to celebrate it's Grand Opening on August 1st, we're having a party!!! Here are the details!!!!



I hope you'll join us for the fun and games. All who register in the month of August will receive a wonderful Freebie Collaboration Kit!!! We're all so very excited. Be sure to visit the Showroom and leave us some love!


And since I don't have any of Traci's products yet, here is my first LO for my MIS Showroom:


Credits: Kit is Fun Flowers by SwordaScrappin (Mollie Pepin). Template Hangin' Around the Third by Tracy Drane.Journaling:This year we celebrated Easter with your good friends, Darby and Kate. Y'all had such a fun time hunting for eggs. Together you found every egg the Easter Bunny hid.


And of course, I'm busy reading the final Harry Potter. I've cried several times, and I'm only halfway through. Crazy, I'm telling you. Of course, I'd be done already had Stephen let me read it first!!! LOL


















No comments: