Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Few LOs

I'm sure you all think I am neglecting my family by all the layouts I've been posting lately, but I promise, I do it while they are napping/having quiet time and after they are in bed. Tonight is Stephen's night to put Hannah to bed so I've been able to work this evening. I love it! I'm having so much fun!!!

So I went back in time today and scrapped my little girl with her best friends. Hannah, Darby, and Kate are practically inseparable. They have so much fun when they are together, although at times, the rule of three starts to apply. But that's usually when it's nap time and they are all cranky. I still cannot believe that they have only been friends for a year. It seems like they have been friends all their lives.
This layout was created with A Zesty Summer Add On by Melanie Ann Designs. The sketch was inspired by Maria LaFrance. Glitter flowers by Melanie Violette. Jeweled butterfly by Stephanie Orgen. Kit available at http://www.digitalfreebies.com/


I noticed that I haven't been scrapping much of Cayden. Of course, part of that is because the Summer Scrapbook is for our playgroup, but I think that I should just create a Summer Scrapbook in general. And that means I need to get more layouts of Cayden. Here's my first Summer Layout of my Baby Boy:This layout was created with Madaleine Engel's kit Summer Celebration available at Scrapbook Bytes.This layout was created with Jeannie Papai's Quick Page from her Boy Trouble Kit.

No comments: