Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More Scrapping!

Okay, so I am completely ready for summer to come to a close. I've just been going nonstop with Hannah and all the activities in which we are participating. I feel like I haven't had a chance to just enjoy my kids. I'm frustrating and cranky and ready for a vacation. Of course, our trip to the beach is coming up in ONE MONTH ~ the countdown has begun. I'm ready.


As our playgroup comes to a close, we are trying to find things to do. Today we had a Pajama Party. I cannot wait to create those LOs!

Anyway, I have been asked to be on another Creative Team. I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed, but now I have a creative outlet that helps me release stress. I am proud to be a member of Karla's Kaleidscope Designs. I'm eager to start working with her materials!


Okay here are my latest LOs. They are my first with Traci's kits.
Little Princesses Credits: Traci Thompson's Little Miss Kit. Template is by Tracy Drane. available at Make It Scrappy
Journaling: This is one of my favorite pictures of you and your closest friends, Kate and Darby. The three of you are Little Princesses playing dress up and having the time of your lives in a land of make believe


Little Ballerina

Credits: Traci Thompson's Little Miss Kit available at Make It Scrappy.
Journaling:Your summer playgroup took a tour of the Ballet Austin Studios You had the opportunity to watch "real" ballerinas practice. You also got to try on Pointe Shoes and "real" ballerina tutus. This was your favorite part!


First Steps

Credits: Traci Thompson's Kit Hop Along, Available at Make It Scrappy



And now, a couple LOs made with a kit by CanDesigns.

Texas Wildflowers

Credits for both LOs ~ Savannah by CanDesigns available at DigibyDesign and ScrappersZone




And finally, a few LOs from our Playgroup.


Dance Dreams

Credits: This is kit was from the Color Challenge at DigibyDesign. The letters came from Traci's Kit, Little Miss

Journaling: The girls from our playgroup had experienced a dream come true when they received a tour of the Ballet Austin Academy. Here they are trying on Pointe Shoes and posing for a picture together.


Tutu Cute Credits: This kit was from the Color Challenge at DigibyDesign




No comments: