Monday, August 13, 2007

Scrapping Like Crazy



I think that's all right now in our little family. Hannah is four and female as her daddy says. Cayden is all boy and is now trying to climb over the furniture, not just on it. LOL.

I've made a few LOs recently. Not a ton, but a couple.


Hannah's Birthday Photo's by Uncle Kenny

Designer Credits: Beautiful Angel by Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. Font: Tabor Handwriting

Here's one from Cayden's 1st Birthday Party.




Created this LO with Brayden's Birthday Kit by Traci Thompson. I recolored it to match Cayden's birthday cake! I'm pretty pleased with the results. I also used Traci Drane's Hanging Around Template.


And a LO recapping Cayden's summer!



Designer Credits: Kids Camp Papers and Sweet Summertime Wordart by CanDesigns; Arrows from My Favorite Boy by Jill D'zines; Summer Recap Template by Kristen Tilly


Journaling Reads: 1. You master walking! You started walking all the time on Father's Day 2007. You took your first steady steps at Uncle Les's house, walking into Aunt Cara's arms.2. GG, Aunt Lisa, Susie and Greg come to visit. We all went to Sea World. You and sister had a great time!3. On the 4th of July, we took you to the zoo for the very first time. You loved looking at the animals, but your favorites were the fish. Uncle Kenny took this photo!4. This summer is when we discovered you love to play outside, especially on the swings. You love to go "Weee."

This final LO of the evening, I whipped out just now. And now I'm off to bed. This is my sister-in-law and her youngest son.


Designer Credits: Template by Angela Sharrow; LO created with My Favorite Boy Sampler by Jill's D'zines.

No comments: