Thursday, August 30, 2007

Preschool LOs


Okay, earlier this week I was invited to be on another Creative Team. I'm now creating LOs for BusyBeeScrapper. I've even created the blinkies on the site. I'm so proud of them!

Anyway, I've finally gotten around to making a couple LO with one of Melissa's kits.
Created using Laughter by Mel from BusyBeeScrapper. LO inspired by Becky Higgins.
Journaling: Hannah, Today was your first day of Preschool. This is the first time that you will not be home with me every day all day. To be completely honest with you, I was very nervous about leaving you with a classroom full of kids and a new teacher. I know the days leading up to today were harder on me than they were on you. You are so excited about going to preschool and making new friends. You are so independent and still want to spend everywaking moment at home with me. As much as I know you’re growing up and need to experience the world without Mommy and Daddy around all the time, I cannot help but think about when you were a little baby and needed me to takecare of you - to dress you, feed you, and play with you. Now you pick our your own clothes, pick out your own lunch, and play with your friends without me alongside you. I’m really going to miss you, Hannah. You’re my baby girl and I love you so much. I know you think you’re “all growed up” but it is my prayer that the days start to creep by slower than the past 4 years. I’m ready to let you spread your tiny wings and learn to fly. But you’re only allowed to go as far away as preschool this year. I will cherish every moment you are four and not think about Kindergarten until next year. I love you! All my love, Mommy August 30, 2007

Created using Laughter by Mel from BusyBeeScrapper. LO inspired by Becky Higgins.

Journaling: The excitement you felt today is written all over your face. Here is a series of pictures from this morning: A. This picture was taken of you on the ride to school. You’re so excited!!B. I think this picture is so precious. Here you are giving Daddy a goodbye kiss before I take you to your classroom. Daddy couldn’t walk you to the door because he needed to sit in the car with the babies. I think this was harder on Daddy than you.C. Here you are walking so proudly to your classroom all by yourself. You did not want to hold my hand. You are growing up so quickly.D. Mrs. Kerrie stops to allow me to take your picture with her on the first day. Most of the kids in your class have been to preschool before so their mommies were not asking for pictures. Your mommy is so happy that Mrs. Kerrie didn’t mind this snapshot. It’s hard to believe your first day is over. It is even harder for me to admit that you had a blast. This morning when I dropped you off you told me, “I KNOW!” when I told you, “Love you Hannah.” You are a mess!!!


No comments: