Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bringing Back Memories

Okay, so. . I have this brillant kit called Mermaid's Haven by Candee. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! It's so pretty and peaceful and PERFECT for beach LOs. "What beach LOs?" you may ask. Well, that is the problem. We haven't been to the beach since July 2005, and I cannot, for the life of me, find those pictures. EEK. They're here, I'm sure, but where, who knows? The only reason I'm even on the computer right now is because the babies are sleeping and Hannah is entertaining herself in the play room.
So, what did I find to scrap? Hannah's very first beach trip photos. And boy, are they cute! Here's the first LO I've completed:

Designer Credits: Mermaid's Haven by CanDesigns.

Text Reads: Your first beach trip was so much fun. Our family went to Freeport Beach for the first time on July, 31, 2004. Here you are having the time of your life in the waves. You LOVE the water.


Designer Credits: Mermaid's Haven by CanDesigns. Summer Word Art by CanDesigns as well. Visit her Blog or Stores: www.digibydesign.com , www.scrapperszone.com , http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/

Text reads: You loved walking on the beach with Daddy. As long as he was nearby, you were happy as can be. Your daddy/daughter time is very precious. You are so happy when you're in his arms.

No comments: