Saturday, August 4, 2007

Just some LOs

So, I've been feeling really crummy today. My MIL was sick this week with some sort of virus, and I think I may have gotten it. . I'm achy all over, have an irritating headache, and very nauseated. I'm going to put up the latest LOs I've made this past week and then lie down. I've been busy. Working for three CTs gives me no more excuses for not having material to work with. LOL

These first LOs are actually two Quick Pages (QP) that I made for Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs Create and Collect Crop. She has her Backyard Buganza on sale at 60% off making the entire kit $2.38. If you're interested in the challenge, visit her blog.

This is a two page LO. The Page with the Title is the Left Page.

Credits: Backyard Buganza by Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.

These next pages are from Hannah's friend's, Darby, birthday party. I used another one of Karla's kits for this LO as well. Again it's a 2 page LO.

Credits: Birthday Bash by Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.

And finally, these last 2 LOs are my first pages of Cayden when he was first born. The pictures are actually from the day that Hannah met him. He was one day old. I think these are my favorites so far.

Credits: Bug A Boo by Traci Thompson

No comments: