Saturday, August 25, 2007

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am officially


My store is LIVE! Of course, I only have three products in it, but you can now purchase my templates at 2 for $1.50.

I'm going to put up a poll about what kind of templates you'd like to see. I already have an idea in my head that I got from one of my CT Designers, Karla. Have you been to her store recently? She's got some great kits. I love nearly everyone one of them. My favorite right now is Beach Blanket Blue, mainly because it's summertime and I have tons of LOs that I could make with it.

Oh, and a note to all my CT Designers. . . I am still committed to being on your CTs. I wouldn't give it up for the world. I might slow down a tad (since I appear to be superwoman when it comes to LOs) but I will still create. I just won't do 4 in a day very often.

Let's see. I have also been invited to be on another CT. Mel, of Busy Bee Scrapper has invited me to be on her CT. So that's makes a total of 5 that I am now on which means I will not be joining anymore for the moment. I absolutely LOVE promoting other designer's work, though. I cannot wait to get my latest LOs uploaded. Sarah is going to be so proud!!

As for myself, I am not currently looking for a CT because all I have to sell are templates. But as soon as I get more than 2 kits finished, I will be accepting applications.

And of course, I will be providing some freebies for y'all as well.

Hugs, I'm off to bed. I'm soooo tired from my long week and my long day of figuring out Scrappers Zone.

Happy Scrappin' !!

No comments: