Monday, December 17, 2007

A few of my recent LOs and our Christmas Card revealed!!

I was able to get a lot of scrapping done this past week. I've been working on a surprise for the Grandparents so I can't post those LOs, but I also created a little something for Petra's mom. It's not much, but I think it's pretty special:

And then, Stephen let me spend a little $$ and I got a set of Traci Reed's Templates to work with. If you haven't seen Traci's stuff, it's awesome. I've been a fan of hers for 2 years. She's one of the first people to ever help and encourage me while digiscrappin'. Anyway, had to give her a little "plug." This collection is the Photo Collage Pack #2.

Click on LOs for full credits.

And I found a few pictures of my sister's godson and thought I would created this LO. Only fitting since today is his first birthday! This little man has been through so much, including a fight with Kidney Cancer. He is fine, now. Everything is going well for him. Happy 1st Birthday Cade!!!

This LO was created with a freebie quickpage using Cuddly Creatures from Lliella Designs.


And finally, the cards are addressed and ready to be mailed. It's been slow going this year, but that's what happens when you stamp 75-80 cards and created a digital card as well. I'm very pleased with them. The photos were taken by Uncle Kenny. The kit is Christmas Cheer by Karla Marano. This has to be my FAVORITE Christmas Kit out there!! And the template is by ME! :)



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful!!! That template was a blast to play with!!!
All your LOs are great Rose!!! *holiday huggles to ya*