Monday, December 24, 2007

It's a SALE


Hello everyone! I just wanted to wish y'all a very Merry Christmas. May you cherish the time you have together with your family and friends.

And to celebrate Christmas, my entire store will be 35% off starting December 24th and ending December 25th. For TWO days, you can purchase my items at 35% off their regular prices. Just visit my Scrapper's Zone Store and my K-JOI Studios Store today, December 24th, and tomorrow, December 25th, only!! Merry Christmas!!!!


5 comments:

Azrood said...

Happy Holidays! Thanks for the great sales - I'm off to check 'em out!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Merry Christmas from N Ireland.

Monique said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Anonymous said...

Great sale!!!

Merry Christmas!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Merry Christmas Rose