Friday, December 14, 2007

A New Kit ~ Free Sampler

So, I've been working on a new kit since before Halloween. I just couldn't get into it. But yesterday, I sat down and completed the entire it. It's sooooo cute. I call it, "Some Buggy Loves You." I know it's the middle of winter, but around here, we've had maybe 5 days of "cold."

This kit just makes me smile. Here's a preview of the entire kit. This kit comes with 9 patterned papers, 5 buttons, ribbons, and bows, and 8 bugs (2 of each chipboard and transparency).

Below the preview you will find a link to a sample of the kit. Enjoy this little sampler of 2 papers, 1 bow, ribbon, and button, and 2 bugs. :) Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you downloaded it!

This kit is for sale at my Scrapper's Zone Store and is 40% off until the 21st.

9 comments:

KJ said...

I love the bugs...way 2 cute.

D said...

I think this is my favorite of your kits so far!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

witchy.poo said...

I just love bugs thanks heaps for sharing ! !

thumper6423 said...

Cute kit! I love dragonflies!

JanMary said...

cute, cute bugs.

evitangel said...

cute kit!

Chris said...

Thank you Rose

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.