Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All About Clara Sue

Another one of my amazing CT member is Clara Sue! She's is a sweetheart. I adore all of her LOs and was so pleased when she emailed me to ask if I was still accepting CT Members. She has definitely helped make my designs noticable.



In honor of Clara Sue, I have created another Brag Book Album, this time using my Kid's in the Kitchen Kit. And just like the other two, you can download it for FREE from my Scrapper's Zone or KJOI Stores TODAY, March 19th ONLY.


And on March 19th only, you can pick up the entire kit for half off but only at Scrapper's Zone and KJOI Studios.

And now, let's get to know Clara Sue a little more. Clara is from Tennessee and has lived there all her life. She's been married to her High School Sweet Heart for 28 years, Ricky. They have two sons - Brandon and Matthew, two daughter in laws -Eva and Amanda, and three grandchildren - Bryce Jaden, Ayla Jade, Conner Matthew, and one due in the fall. She started scrapbooking on November 30, 2006 when she stopped and bought a scrapbooking magazine with a CD to the site. The rest has been, as they say, "History." She says she's so addicted it isn't funny. Aside from scrapbooking, she enjoys being lazy with my hubby, watching her grandbabies, reading, watching old movies, being with family and friends, sewing, and traveling.

Thank you, Clara Sue for all you've done for me!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

how sweet!!! Clara Sue, you rock!!!