Monday, March 17, 2008

All About Ms. Kari

Happy Tuesday y'all. Today I am honoring Ms. Kari of my awesome CT. I got to know Kari at a chat with SeAScrApS. I gave her a free kit of mine and thought she was so sweet that I invited her to be on my CT. She's an awesome gal, although she's a BoSox and Patriot fan. It's not my fault that she's blind to the best sport teams out there - the Yankees and the Colts. I'll forgive her though since her LOs rock the house!


In honor of Kari, I have created another Brag Book Album, this time featuring my kit, Chocolate Kisses. And again, TODAY ONLY, you can pick it up for free in my SZ and KJOI Stores.


And of course, if it's one of her favorites of my designs, it's on sale at 1/2 off so for one more day you can pick up the Bold and Bright Collection, About a Boy, Chocolate Kisses, and Hannah's Backpack at 50% off, but only at SZ and KJOI.


And now, let's learn a little more about Ms. Kari. Ms. Kari is currently living in Kansas City, MO with her hubby, Nick, and kiddos, Shane, Sean, and Justin. She has 1 pet of the animal variety, Abby, her miniature doxie. She began paper scrapping nearly 4 years ago, shortly after Justin was born. I wanted to document our lives in an interesting way other than just in plain boring picture books. She started digi-scrapping in June/July 2007 so she could keep family that's scattered all over the US more updated in what's going on with their lives. Some of her other hobbies include reading, which is a MAJOR think in their home. Her family also loves NASCAR (Jr - 88), baseball and football, which her favorite teams are not worth mentioning twice on my blog. Ha ha ha. Kari also volunteers with the Key Volunteer Network, a support system set up for the spouses of deployed Marines.


And here are a couple Kari's LOs using my designs:

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's ok Kari, we're BoSox fans too. I guess we'll just have to forgive Rose for her transgressions LOL.

Jackie said...

Oh Rose, you are just too sweet!!!
The BoSox rawks, the Pats rawk, and that's just all there is. hehe Just ask Justin BRADY.
The bragbook is adorable. I'm blogging it now. You are just too sweet & you inspire me to make beautiful LOs. Of course, with your beautiful designs it's easy to make a great looking layout!