Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am loved!

Many, many months ago, I applied for my first Creative Team!! A fairly new designer had ventured out into the world and posted a CT Call at DST. I was a little nervous, but decided to go ahead and see if my LOs would fit the bill to be a part of a CT. This designer is CanDesigns. When I first starting creating LOs using her kits, she was at several stores, but now, you can only find her designs at Stone Accents Studio.

Candee's designs are beautiful. With each new kit she publishes in her store, I am amazed at the design and technique she's used. In honor of each of her CT Members this week, she's actually created a kit bearing our names. And look at this GORGEOUS kit called "Rose." She's giving it away for free on her blog, but you have to visit Mermaid's Haven if you want to snag it!!
Thanks, Candee! It's an honor to work with you.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How absolutely beautiful!! And yes, you are loved!!!