Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Are you ready for this?

Lots of LOs. . I've been busy. Lots of free time as Petra is only coming 1/2 days, Cayden still naps, and Hannah is at school. Click on LOs for credits.


CT Layouts:

Karla Marano

My Boy by Chris Young of Heavenly Scraps


This LO is also my ADSR Challenge #8


Miss Michaella by Becki Kress

Spring Fling Bling by Lliella DesignsA Dream Come True by 2 Chicks N4D 1st Birthday KitGreta by Cathy Ann DesignsGirly Girl by CanDesigns



Kid's Kamp
My ADSR Challenge 7 LO

And just some fun LOs

This is the front of Stacy and Doug's Baby Announcement (Hybrid)And my LOs using my designs



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! THis is a lot f layouts! You've been busy. Wish I could find some of that scrapping momentum. Lovely work!

Jackie said...

WOW. Those are some fantabulous LOs!!!!