Friday, February 29, 2008

A Couple More LOs

So I finished a couple more LOs this evening. It's amazing how quickly I can throw these together.
I created this LO for two different challenges - the Font Challenge at SAS and the Lyric Challenge at KJOI. I used one of my templates and A Mermaid's Heart by CanDesigns. This LO was created for the Brag Book Challenge at ColorLineDesign. I love this photo of Hannah. She's having so much fun! There's no fake smile here! I used Summer Fun by Sarah-Designs. Template is by Kellie Puddy.
And this LO I created for the Journaling Challenge at CLD. I used Candee's A Mermaid's Heart and a template by me. The journaling is actually the words from Liza Baker's Book, I Love You Because You're You.
I tried to find photos for each of the "I Love Yous" from the story.

I love you when you're happy and grinning ear to ear.I love you when you're sleepy and want to snuggle near.I love you when you're silly and dancing 'round and 'round.I love you when you're frightened and hear a scary sound.I love you when you're bashful and hid beneath my knee.I love you when you're brave, and from my arms you flee.I love you when you're curious and searching here and there.I love you when you're proud, your head held in the air.I love you when you're sick and need to rest in bed.I love you when you're frisky and standing on yoru head.I love you when you're sad and need a kiss and hug.I love you when you're playful and rolling on the rug.I love you when you're angry and cross your arms and pout.I love you when you're wild and yell and scream and shout.I love any way you feel, no matter what you do.I love you any way you are. I love you because you're you!

3 comments:

D said...

What a great idea to take the words from the story book! Great LOs!

AneczkaW said...

Great pages !

Amanda said...

Great layouts! The brag book one is so fun!