Thursday, February 28, 2008

LO Log

Okay, now that I have my new laptop, I've been scrapping like made. It's been lots of fun sitting outside in the backyard on the patio swing and scrapping while keeping an eye on the babies. I'm still designing at naptime, but that takes more of my focus than just scrapping photos. This is going to be a crazy number of LOs. Hope you enjoy them.This is my LO for Mrs. Wresh's Week 5 Challenge on her blog. This time she asked us to scrap about a trial we've been through in our lives. My miscarriages were one of the biggest trials I've lived through. This LO says it all. As far as credits are concerned for this LO, I have no idea where I got any of the pieces I used for this LO. The items are from back when I didn't know anything about giving credit to designers and I apologize.

This next LO was created as a part of my Guest CT Spot at Nuts 4 Digi. Hard to believe that starting tomorrow, I won't be serving on their CT anymore. I've had so much fun working with the talented designers and was even featured in the February Newsletter for my The BIG 3-0 LO. This LO of Cayden was created using My Boys by Fiona Renwick. Uncle Kenny surprised us with a visit last weekend and took these fantastic photos of Cayden! It was fun to feature them in this LO.


I also used Fiona's kit to create this LO of Ryan when he was 6 months old. These photos were taken on the day he got his exersaucer. I love all the elements and the swirl in this LO. And of course, Ryan is such a cutie pie!
And here's another LO of my darling little boy. This LO was a scraplift of Leonie by Julia. I used My Favorite Boy by Jill D-Zines.
Nickie and her girls came for a short visit this
past weekend. Our families had breakfast together (minus Hannah and Joel) at Waterloo IceHouse and then the kiddos played on the playground. This LO was created with Nicky by Claudi Designs. I used a template by Mrs. Wresh.

And this LO was created with Pastel Breezes by Karla Marano. This was another scraplift from Nuts 4 Digi.
Uncle Kenny also got some fun shots of Hannah while he was visiting! I featured several of them in this LO using Nicky by Claudi Designs. I used a template by JasJuls of Stone Accents Studio.

One of my favorite photos that Uncle Kenny took is this close up of Hannah. And to make it even more beautiful, I've paired it with Dusty Memories by CanDesigns. The colors of this kit just make the photo POP.
I've also been working with My Love by CanDesigns, which has got to be my favorite kit of the moments. I am just loving working with it. And both of these LOs were also created with template by Chris Young of Heavenly Scraps.


And this LO was created with a template by Kellie Puddy. I've done three completely unrelated LOs using My Love and each one is beautiful!!!

And lastly, this LO was created with Pastel Breezes by Karla Marano. I've used this kit several times but keep coming back to it. I love kits that are so versatile they can be used over and over again for many different photos.
So there you have it. . lots of LOs. I told you there were tons of them. But I've had a blast this week. Of course now, I feel like I'm getting sick so I don't know how much I'll be on the computer. I hope I'm feeling better by the weekend. We have two birthday parties on Saturday which means lots of opportunities for picture taking!!!
Happy Scrappin'!




4 comments:

D said...

Wow! You have been hard at work! I don't even know where to begin! They are all excellent! I'm glad that you have been enjoying wonderful weather, a new laptop, and scrapping time. Sounds like a perfect week. Hope you aren't getting sick and the perfect week continues through the weekend. :)

Unknown said...

You have been BUSY scrapping! I need to go on a spurt like this! Love your page with "My Favorite Boy" - thanks so much for using my kit! :)

KJ said...

You've been so busy. These LOs are great. I can see Uncle Kenny is becoming a wonderful photographer. I really love the LO of cayden with Kenny's pics. The colors are great and he looks like he's having a blast.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.