Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Me Be Bloggin'

Okay, it's been a few days. Life in the McIntyre Household is crazy. We're finally back into some sort of routine after the whole family being sick and cranky, only to learn that Hannah's best friend has the flu! She work up from her nap today with such a high temp that Mom took her to the doctor. Ugh. . . .poor Darby.


And to make matters worse, we played with her all afternoon. :( We hope Darby starts feeling better, but we also hope we don't get it. . . . stay away you nasty flu!!! And of course, it's the flu that the flushot doesn't protect against. . . what is up with that??

So, I've been working with a kit from Fiona Renwick over at N4D. It's called My Boys and is just about my favorite kit at the moment. It's sooo cute. And I have lots of photos of boys to scrap! So. . . . here are my first two LOs. This is a double LO of a shared birthday party from last year.

Barrett and Ryan share a birthday. So each year, they share a party. Lots of fun for the birthday boys! Love these two LOs!!


And the LOs I created with the quickpages I made for this week's chat (that I had to miss due to Hannah's misbehavior. Sometimes we just have to be a parent first). This week's kit was Siblings and these were my participation prizes!! Super cute kit. I love it. Fun LOs, too!

And finally! Scrapper's Zone is Back in Business! We are under new management and better than ever!!! I'm so excited to announce the Re-Grand Opening of Scrapper's Zone. Come and visit us on Saturday. There will be amazing sales, fun, and games. Be sure to register at the forum and galleries. I will be having everything in my store marked 50% off! EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

YAY!! Now, if we were registered at SZ before, will we need to re-register?
I hope Darby gets well soon & I hope those cooties stay away from ya'll!!!! Have a great one sweetie!!!

KJ said...

Looks like you've been busy. I love these LOs. How sweet to see your kids getting along so well.