Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Scrappin' Fun

Like I said in a previous post, I've been scrappin' Hannah's school year. I got a couple LOs done from her first field trip and Halloween party.
This first LO is of Hannah's first field trip to Build A Bear Workshop with her class. At the beginning of the school year, they took a trip in order to make their class bear. At first I thought this was a strange idea for a field trip, but every Friday, Sam gets to go home with one of the kids. Hannah had so much fun the weekend we kept Sam. He went everywhere with us, and we kept track of our weekend in the class journal. And I even made a few brag book pages to document our weekend as well. For full credits, click on LO.
This next LO is the first LO from Hannah's Halloween Party. The kids had a fantastic time dressing up as their favorite characters and playing the games Mrs. Keri planned for them. Of course, the other Halloween Party LO is on the desktop and has not been uploaded to any of my galleries yet, so I will have to edit this blog entry later on today. Again, for full credits, click on the LO.

And now, on to a couple CT LOs . This first one is of Hannah and her good friend, Steven, at a Joe McDermott Sing A Long last summer.
The kit I used is called Swirls are for Boys, Too. It is by KylieM Designs and available at Nuts4Digi. This is my first Guest CT LO for February. I've been slacking a bit in this area after being ill last week. It has taken a lot to get me back in the groove of things.

And finally, Stephanie and Shelley have inspired me to participate in Mrs. Wresh's 12 Week Challenge that she has posted on her blog. I missed last week due to being sick, but I've got this week's LO completed in time. This is also another CT LO. This time I used Fancy Hearts Club by Lliella Designs.
And again, for full credits on any LO, just click on it!



1 comment:

KJ said...

Love your build-a-bear LO! I've always wanted to do that - it looks like so much fun.