Sunday, February 24, 2008

Scrappin' Lady Horns - ADSR Week #1

It is week one of the Amazing Digi Scrap Race! I have teamed up with fellow designer and Austinite Patricia of DigiHeaven Designs. I'm so excited to be teamed up with her. To make our team reflect who we are, we've named ourselves the Scrappin' Lady Horns. We don't have a blinkie yet, but I'm sure by the end of the race we will have one.

This week's challenge was to use the following Sketch in a LO and to make it ours. We were asked to use our favorite color on the layout. Try to make at least half of our layout in our favorite color so all can see what it is. We were also asked to share a picture of our favorite person or animal to scrap about on our layout. And finally we were asked to go through our collection of digital elements and pick out one of our favorites. Then use it at least three times on our layouts.

This LO was really hard for me to scrap because I love to scrap both of my kids. I figure there will be plenty of opportunities to scrap each of them, so my first LO features Hannah.

This entire LO was created using Glitzy Girlfriends by RoseMcDigital Designs. Template is by Christy Haig. Fonts is a Custom Signature Font by Darcy Baldwin at BlueFlombingo.com.

And my teammate, Patricia, has also completed her LO! Click on her LO for all credits



No comments: