Monday, June 16, 2008

New Kit, New Layouts, New CT, and New Team!

I've got lots of new things going on here in my world.  I've been working on releasing a new wedding/anniversary/engagement kit.  It's called Smitten.  It's on sale at my three stores - all for different percentages off.  You go and find the best deal!

rmcdd_smitten_smitten

And I've got two quickpages for you to grab just because I feel like giving away a FREEBIE.  And we all know how fun freebies are!  These two QPs are in the above file!

RMcDD_Smitten_QP1 RMcDD_Smitten_QP2

 

Of course, I had a CT Call about a month ago, and I'm finally ready to announce my beauties!

Introducing the RoseMcDigital Designs Beauty Queens -

Ms. Kari - Our Reigning Head Beauty

Clara Sue

Jen

Pam

Olive

 

I haven't just been sitting around on my duff either.  I am able to whip LOs out in no time flat, and so over the past couple days here is what I've been working on.  Click on all LOs for full credits.

12800x800 copybuster silly

 

grandpa2 

puppylove2  kiss

climbjump

splashpad 

vbs1 VBS2

 

And lastly, but not least, I'm so excited to share with you all that I've been chosen to serve on Sherri Tierney's Create Team.  This is a big deal to me because when I first started digiscrappin', I used nearly all of Sherri's stuff.  I took about a 6 month break, but started up again and couldn't find her.  I tracked her down year this year and have been DYING for her to have a CT Call.  She did, I applied, and BAM!  I'm now one of her girls!  I'm just soooo excited.  When I got the email I said, "Wheeeee!"  The about LOs were made using her products!

 

So that's my life in a nutshell right now.  Tomorrow will be a busy day for us!  Mondays and Tuesdays always are.  Have a good one!  XOXO - R

 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 02:38am, NY 04:38am, UK 09:38am, OZ 07:38pm]).