Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our new family member - and lots of LOs

As you all know, our little dog, Sparky, ran away this past weekend.  Our family has been heartbroken and the kids have shed a lot of tears.  In fact, last night, I just had a complete meltdown myself.  And this was after our new addition joined the family.  We love Sparky very much and am very sad that he's gone.  We hope for a safe return, but because his return to our family is unknown, we decided to add to our family.  I am proud to introduce to the world, our newest addition to our family, Buster.

puppy

And then, just a couple of LOs I created yesterday as well:

puppylove

smile2

The above LOs were created with Faded Tee by Traci Reed.

butterfly1

Above LO created with Candy Picnic by Lliella Designs

butterflyprincess

Above LO created with products by Karla Marano

Papers from Eastertide, Flowers from Spring Flowers, Clip and Doodles from Pastel Breezes.

truelove

Above LO created with Spring Dreams by Me! Word Frame is by Kim Wresh. 

Photo by Molly Boyd Photography

The next LOs were created with Prince Charming by SeAScrApS. 

kisses

Photo by Ken McIntyre Photography.

Template by me.  You can get it here.

will

These next two LOs were created using the QPs that Heidi provided last week at the Chat w/ SeAScrApS.  The kit used is May's Child.

savannahbday1 savannahbday2

 

And finally, this LO I created using Austin by Lliella Designs. 

xander

 

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Beeeeee-utiful!!! As always. Rose, your LOs are always so beautiful & inspiring. I hope ya'll can find Sparky!!! Buster's adorable. Hannah was looking too cute all butterflied up! And on my birthday, too! Cayden is just a dollbaby.

KJ said...

Wow! Youv'e been SO busy scrappin'! I am jealous of all your progress. These LO are amazing. I like the last one best. ;o)

Amanda said...

So glad Sparky is home again! I realy like your Easter 2008 and the last layout using the Austin kit. It just makes me want that kit even more.

Unknown said...

Hello there!

My name is Brooke, and I own Ahhh Scrap! the blog (http://www.ahhhscrap.blogspot.com). I am currently in the process of opening a store! We should be up by July 1.

Why am I email you? Well, I stumbled upon your blog, and I love your designs. Is there any way you would be interested in becoming a Creative Team member (with the possiblity of moving up to designer) for us?

Email me if you are interested, and I will get you more information (like the pay scale, and any requirements I have for the designers).

Again, thank you for the inspiration you provide! You really have a great eye for how a page should be layed out! I hope to hear from you soon!

Brooke