Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not a Nerd?

Ha!  Who would have thought!  I never realized I'm not a nerd.  That's so funny to me.  I'm starting to participate more and more at Sweet Shoppe Designs and they have a Blog Challenge that is just so funny, I had to play along.  How nerdy am I?  I took this quiz to find the answer.

I am nerdier than 38% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

Apparently, I'm a nerd wannabe.  Don't know exactly what that means. 

I'm "almost" a nerd.  I guess I should be thankful!!  LOL.

 

And here are a couple of the LOs I've been working on late at night while the kids are sleeping.

God's Little Princess, created with Little Princess by SeAScrApS.  Photo by Molly Boyd Photography

godsprincess

Pre-K Graduation, also created with Little Princess.

prekgrad

Precious Moments, created with Candy Picnic by Lliella Designs. Photo by Molly Boyd Photography

preciousmoments

My Love created with  Mother's Day by Sueli. Photo by Molly Boyd Photography

mylove

and Ring Around the Rosy created with A Perfect Day by Majula Designs

rosy

1 comment:

Designed by K said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED :)
So glad to be a part of ADS DESIGNERS with you! Please go to my blog and see what you need to do :)

BIG HUGS!
K

http://carolinagirlscrapcreations.blogspot.com