Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay, so Nancy tagged me on May 20th.  I know, it's been a while, but I've just been so busy that participating in any sort of game is very difficult for me.  But this is a pretty cool tag game, so I have to play, regardless of how long it's taken me to get started.  This is a Quickpage Tag.  Here are the rules:

  1. Create a layout with my Quick Page and post it on your blog.  Since Nancy tagged me, I created a LO using her beautiful QP, and since I'm feeling very sentimental and missing our Sparky, here's my LO using her page:

puppies

If you love that QP, you can pick it up at Nancy's blog.  It's the at the bottom of the entry.

2.  Tag seven people with instructions to download the Quick Page from here and to post a layout on their blog using it.

3.  Bloggers receiving a Quick Page tag  are to use the Quick Page provided by the tagger (this could be a link to a QP or a new QP, depending on if the tagger is a designer or not) to post a layout on their blog AND tag seven more people.

4.  If you are a designer, you are to MAKE a new Quick Page to post instead of sending people to mine. (Makes it possible to re-tag a person who has used a different Quick Page!)

5.  Don’t worry about the rules just have fun and get some Quick Page layouts up.

So first of all.  Here's a preview of my QPs.  I created it with a new kit that I've been working on called Sweet Bees.  And as a bonus, there are two QPs in the files from which to choose.  You can create a LO using one of the following:

sfsmay_rmcdd_bee_qp1 sfsmay_rmcdd_bee_qp2

To download the QPs, click here.

Now remember, if you are a designer, create a LO using one of my QPs and then create a QP of your very own for other to work with.  If you're just a scrapper, create a LO using one of these QPs and then send your taggees over to my blog to snag these QPs!

I am tagging the following people and hoping that have time to play:

Kari, Jenn, KJ, Steph (Schock's Scraps), Tracy, Tanyia, and Sharon

Have fun ladies!  Remember to have fun!!

This Quick Page will be up for months and more, so feel free to tell the people you tag to come here for it instead of worrying about emailing them a copy.

2 comments:

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Well, since I'm not a designer, I want to say thanks for the QP you gave me to work with! I hope all is well Rose! :)

Jackie said...

Ohhh fun! Never saw this kind of tag before! Did ya'll find Sparky yet??