Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Birthday Scavenger Hunt Answers and Game #2

Trying something new! It's my birthday WEEK, so we'll have a WEEK of games and prizes!!!

I only had 2 people participate in my Scavenger Hunt. And only one played yesterday. I'm a bit disappointed, but no hard feelings.
Answers:
1. How many brag book collections do I have?

A. 2
2. Where did I get my inspiration for my Sew Sporty and Not Sew Spooky kits
A. Sew Sporty ~ Cayden; Not Sew Spooky ~ Halloween Decor at Pottery Barn Kids
3. How did the kit Granny's Basket get it's name?
A. Named for Granny McIntyre ~ A "basket full" of her favorite things

4. How many Christmas kits do I have?
A. Two ~ Christmas Wishes and Christmas Joy

5. Which kit has an add on for sale?
A. Swell News
6. Where do all the proceeds from With Love for Elise go to?
A. Silent Grief (www.silentgrief.com )
7. How many bugs are there in my Some Buggy Loves You kit? (just types, not total)
A. 8
8. Which of my kits contains the most papers?
A. Swell News ~ It has 13 papers: 10 Patterned and 3 Solid
9. Do any of my kits not have ribbons?

A. Yes ~ About a Boy
10. Which kit contains a birth certificate?
A. Swell News

11. Which kit has a complete alpha?
A. About a Boy and Cayden's Sew Sporty (either answer wins)
12. How many template are provided in both Sketch Template Mega Packs?
A. 60 total (30 in each)

13. What is the very first kit I made? Who is it in honor of?
A. Hannah's BackPack, made in honor of my daughter.
14. Do I have any Quick Page Albums for sale? If so, which kit is used?
A. Yes ~ Christmas Wishes
15. How many tickets are in my ticket time embellishments?
A. 7 ~ Raffle Ticket, Speeding Ticket, Concert Ticket, Circus Ticket, Baggage Tag Ticket, Claim Ticket

Since I didn't put a time limit on my questions, I am going to give the prizes to the person with the MOST correct answers. Of the two who played, angmag55 had the most correct answers with 12. She has won a $30 GC to the store of her choice. I will be sending an email shortly.
And Lisa of ELA Designs has won the $15 GC to one of my stores as well. Great job, ladies!! And thanks for playing!!!

Okay, game #2 ~ which isn't really a game, just something for fun. You will find my most complete scrapbooking gallery here. I would like you to Scraplift one of my LOs. You can use any materials you want to do so, lift one of my LOs and link me up to it in the gallery of your choice. My favorite LO will get a $15 GC to one of my stores. And I will draw randomly and give away a $5 GC :) Happy Scrapping.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday! and good luck with your game

Robin L said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Now I went threw you los and omgosh how am I to pick one? Beautiful los!

D said...

I was going to do the scavenger hunt but I looked at it so late I figured that all of the prizes were already gone. Here's my scraplift. :)

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=240169&nocache=1

D said...

hmmm not sure how to make the link work. I will post the link and LO on my blog. wheelersturning.blogspot.com

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Happy birthday!

Love the games you have on your site, and congratulations to Angmag!

Have a great day!

KJ said...

Sorry I missed the "hunt". It was LONG and I've been so buys @ work this week. Everyone's back from the holidays! Hope you had a gr8 b-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I came upon your site just this evening. I love your designs. I'm new to digital scrapbooking so I hope this is what you mean by a "scraplift"... anyway it's my take on your "kids in the kitchen" page.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1282178