Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have a new kit that I am uploading to stores RIGHT NOW!!! I'm so excited about this kit. It was fun to make and has all kinds of girly embellishments and papers. Inspired by my little girl, who is all about makeup and glitter, I proudly announce Glitzy Girlfriends!


Adorable kit of glitz and glamour. Perfect for the little girls in your life.

Kit includes:
6 Papers
4 Ribbons
4 Bows
3 Journaling Tags
1 Journaling Chipboard
8 Chipboard Hearts
4 Make Up Embellishments
3 Paper Flower Petals
3 Paper Flower Outlines
1 Paper Flower Stem
2 Paper Flower Centers
3 Glitter Flower Petals
3 Glitter Flower Outlines
1 Glitter Flower Stem
2 Glitter Flower Centers
5 Friendship Word Art (4 Chipboard, 1 Glitter)
7 Stencil Letters Spelling Friends (not shown)
7 Letters Spelling Friends (not shown)
1 Gemstone Element
1 Paper Flower Border
1 Chipboard Line
1 Diary Element

As soon as it's up in my stores, I will post the links here! And keep your eye out for a sampler! :)

No comments: